It’s been a while, but it’s that time again. The time where we go through my trash!
It has been over 2 months since I did one of these, so it is definitely time to find out what I’ve used up over those 2 months, and what my thoughts on all the products are.
- Kneipp orange & linden blossom body wash. It has taken me so long to use this up. It had been in my beauty cabinet for about a year when I finally started using it, and I feel like when I was using it, it still took a long time to finish. This was okay, not mind blowing and I definitely prefer the The Body Shop shower gels, but this was fine. It smelled good and left me feeling clean, although it maybe dried out my skin a little bit. I don’t think I will repurchase this any time soon (I’m not allowed to purchases any body washes for a long time anyways as I have sooo many still to use up!).
- Nivea Invisible deodorant. This, you guys, is the very last spray bottles in my stash that I had to use up. Well, the very last of spray bottles like this one, the “under pressure whatever the hell makes this not so great for the environment” kind of spray bottle. I am trying to transition into more natural deodorants, and using this one up is a great step in the right direction. I am pretty sure that some more natural brands do have spray bottles, but not like this one. I am very happy to get rid of this!
- Batiste dry shampoo for brunettes. I mean, we all know I love this. And I will repurchase this till the end of time, or until I’ve found a more natural version (if you have any tips, let me know pleeeeaaase!).
- De Tuinen Aloe Vera intensive night cream. I mentioned this in my skincare routine a few months ago, and I have used it all up. I really actually liked this one. It wasn’t a miracle product and I think I am going to try a few different night time moisturizer before I’ll consider going back to this one, but I will remember it for when I just need and want one I know is good.
- Essence Stay All Day 16h concealer in 10 Natural Beige. I liked this concealer a lot, and I will probably pick the same one up again soon. It smoothed out and brightened up my under-eyes without looking heavy and the colour I think was a good match for my skin tone. Also, so very budget proof!
- Essence The False Lash mascara. I have told you a few times that I love this one, and I still stand by that. Although I will keep trying different mascaras just because I like that, I will probably always go back to this one. SUCH a great budget product.
- Rimmel Exaggerate waterproof eye pencil. In my most recent New In Makeup post you could’ve seen that I purchased two new ones of these. So yea, I like this one a lot. It is so much easier than the version that you have to sharpen, and this one is just as good! I will definitely keep repurchasing this.
I thought I didn’t have a whole lot of products this time, and looking at this list that is actually the case. I am very pleased with that, as it means I haven’t produced a whole lot of beauty trash lately. Yay me!
Thanks for stopping by ❤