Guys, I’ve been good. I didn’t wait a ridiculous amount of time with my empties post, which means I’ve now got a reasonable pile of beauty trash instead of a giant pile of beauty trash to go through.
In my skincare routine posts I already told you I was running out of some things, and now I have and I can show you!
- The Body Shop calming foaming wash. I told you about this in both my morning and evening routine, so I won’t talk about it for much longer, but it is all gone and although I liked it I am probably not going to repurchase this, it was a bit too gentle for me.
- The Body Shop 3-in-1 wash, mask and scrub. I liked this one a lot and will probably repurchase it in the future, however I first want to try out some different scrubs to see if there is anything better out there.
- Nail polish remover. It always takes me so long to finish up one of these, but I did it! It was okay, nothing special but it did the job. I currently am using one from Kruidvat I believe, and I also have probably 3 different jars of those nail polish remover pads that are already drenched in the stuff lying around that I tent to use most often.
- I used up 2 mascaras! The first one is the Hema Dramatic Lash Builder mascara. It was okay, not my favourite though. I believe I didn’t even use this one up all the way, because then I ended up picking up my all time fave high-end one, the Diorshow Blackout mascara. This stuff is amazing but very expensive as well, which is why I switch between this one and a random high street one (I only get the Dior one when there’s a sale on in Ici Paris XL). I am still looking for a high street dupe for this one, so if anyone has any suggestions…
- Essence Stay All Day 16h concealer. This is probably my favourite concealer I’ve tried so far, and I’m pretty sure it is under €5,- which is good. I use this underneath my eyes and around my nose if I’m not wearing foundation, and it works perfectly for that. I just picked this one up again when I ran out. And in case you were wondering, I wear the shade 10 Natural Beige.
- L’Oréal Extraordinary Oil night cream. This stuff I liked, didn’t love, which is why I didn’t repurchase it. It moisturized my face very well and the formula felt nice and a bit luxurious, but in the morning I still felt a layer of it on my skin which wasn’t great. I might try a different L’Oréal night cream in the future, but this one just wasn’t the perfect one for me.
- And lastly I used up a Nivea Invisible for Black and White deodorant. I like this stuff a lot and have been using it for a few years now, but I want to start using more natural deodorants. I have one backup left of this that I am using now, and then it will probably be goodbye Nivea. This stuff is good though, but like I said, I want something more natural. Again, if you have any suggestions let me know!
See, that wasn’t too bad. I have just used up a few other things though, so another one of these will be coming your way very soon.. 🙂
Thanks for stopping by ❤