It’s been a while, but it is finally time to go through my trash again!
Yes, you read that right, it is time for another Empties post. The last time I did one of these was in June of last year, so nearly a year ago! Obviously I used up products in the meantime, but I didn’t share those because I fell out of love with the blogging thing for a while and was busy and stuff.
Buuuut now we’re back with another one of these. It’s a bunch of good products I’m talking about today, so let’s go!
Starting at the top:
- Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care shampoo. This was my first Head & Shoulders shampoo I ever tried, and I liked it A LOT. It smelled good, nothing special though, and it cleaned my hair very well. Also, it definitely helped with the itchiness of my scalp, which was very nice. I am now using another Head & Shoulders shampoo that’s very much to my liking so far.
- The Body Shop Honeymania shower gel. I am a very very big fan of The Body Shop body products (and skincare products, and hair care products, and any other product they do) and this is one of my favourite scents that they do in body care. Although I don’t think I’ve found one yet that I don’t like, this one’s definitely at the top of my list.
- Kruidvat Originals Hydrating eye cream. I got this product about a year ago I think, and I finally used it up. It is a lovely product, and super cheap (only €1,99 I think). There’s also quit a bit of product in the little pot, and it looks super cute. However, the packaging is definitely not very travel friendly, and I do think there are other eye creams I like better. Definitely not bad though, and I would repurchase it again I think.
- Dove Go Fresh Grapefruit & Lemongrass deodorant. Just a basic deodorant. I always love the scent of Dove products, however I hate the white residue that this one leaves. Therefor I don’t think I’ll repurchase this one any time soon. I would also like to try a more natural deodorant, so I’ll go on the hunt for that when I run out of my current one.
- The Body Shop Banana Truly Nourishing Hair Mask. Told you I like The Body Shop products. This Banana hair mask is no exception. In fact, I think it’s one of my favourite hair masks I’ve tried so far. It smells AH-MAZING, like those Haribo foam candy bananas, it makes my hair look and feel soft and shiny, and it really moisturizes my hair without making it too greasy or anything like that. I will definitely go back to this one once I run out of the hair mask I’m currently using!
- Dolce & Gabanna “The One”, Dior “Poison Girl Unexpected” and Gurlain “Mon Guerlain eau de parfum florale”. Lastly I used up 3 perfume samples, all of which I liked a lot. I already own The One in a full size, so I knew I loved that one, and Mon Guerlain really reminded me of another scent, but I still haven’t figured out which one. I am actually thinking my grandma might own a similar one, or maybe just the Mon Guerlain. Whatever it is, it smells lovely. And Poison Girl Unexpected, oh my, has been moved to the top of my list of perfumes I want to get next.
So that’s all the products I’ve used up in the last few months. Like I said, all good products that I would recommend. Except maybe for the deodorant, although I a) do really love the scent and b) usually just buy what’s on offer, so I’ll probably end up with this one again one day anyway. Unless I do actually start looking into more natural deodorants. We’ll see.
Thanks for stopping by ❤