As you are reading this I am either happily walking around Antwerp, checking out our hotel room or sitting down for a delicious dinner (veggie lasagna I’m coming for you!!).
And as I promised, today I am sharing what I have brought with me!
Now, I am writing this on Tuesday night, so I am pretty sure I won’t add anything else to my bag (also my boyfriend is here to stop me from doing that), but if I do you will see it on my Instagram or Instastories. Speaking off, if you want to know what we get up to in Antwerp I will probably share a lot of it on there as well.
Anyways, I haven’t taken any pictures of the handbag stuff this time, as it rarely ever changes. So keys, tickets, card holder, mints, selfie stick and my current read (Hex by Thomas Olde Heuvelt, it’s great but also quite scary) are all nicely packed in my beloved brown cross body bag.
Now let’s get into the stuff that you’re here for.
Belgium is a lot like the Netherlands in the sense that you never now what the weather will be like, so I had to pack for both hot and cold weather, rain or sunshine and everything in between. Also, we don’t plan on shopping much (haha, wish me luck) so I really had to pack for all 4 days.
Let’s start with jackets. I am bringing my She Loves Mila denim jacket in case the weather is really nice just for an extra layer (and because it looks cute in Instagram pics) and my new America Today cute rain coat so I don’t get drenched when it rains.
Next up: what I’ll be wearing on day 1. I finally caved and got my beloved Only blue jeans in a size smaller, and I am so glad I did because they fit so much better than the pair I already have. I’ll be wearing it with this Bershka cropped top that I’ve had for a year now, my H&M belt and my new Adidas Gazelle sneakers. Yes, I got new sneakers. And yes, I know, I’m shocked too that I won’t be wearing my Adidas Superstars.
I am quite proud of myself that I packed this minimal, even though I know this is not even that minimal yet. Like I said before, I don’t know what the weather will be like so I wanted to be prepared for everything.
I am bringing:
- My Zara mom jeans
- This old H&M lace midi skirt
- My beloved red H&M bodysuit and
- My now also favourite black H&M bodysuit
- A long sleeved H&M cropped top
- My Stitch, Please Ice Queen shirt
- My She Loves Mila dress
- Aaaand this old white H&M cardigan
I also remembered after taking the pictures that I needed to bring pajamas as well, so in went an old shirt of my dad’s. And OF COURSE I am bringing 5 pairs of socks and underwear as well as an extra bra(lette) but again, lazy when gathering the stuff for the picture..
Last but not least, for accessories I am bringing my 2 Leo Mazzotti bracelets and this white bandanna from the Flying Tiger for in my hair.
Again, with the beauty I tried to pack minimal, but to be honest I failed miserably because I just wanted to bring all this stuff. I may not need it all, but it makes me feel better bringing it anyway.
Starting off with the body stuff.
- In the white pouch is my Braun Silk Epil 7. I want to be able to defuzz if necessary
- Of course, I also need to bring my charger
- Sunscreen, in case it is really sunny
- This travel sized The Body Shop shampoo. I am excited to try this out!
- A mini hair brush
- A body butter, also from the Body Shop (their mini’s are the best!)
- An extra hair tie
- My new perfume that smells sooooooo good (YSL Black Opium)
- A Weleda Pomegranate body wash
I made by boyfriend pack my lufa (that shower poof thingy, you know what I mean) as well, because I almost forgot. And of course I also packed my toothbrush and toothpaste but I was too lazy to grab them for the picture..
As for skincare:
- Cotton pads, because I still haven’t bought new makeup wipes
- This new Helena Rubinstein eye makeup remover I got with my new mascara that is SO GOOD
- My night cream
- Lip balm
- A mini Helena Rubinstein eye cream that also came with the mascara, also really good
- Micellar water
- My The Body Shop SPF 50 day cream
- And my Rituals travel sized face wash that I really like
And last but not least for my makeup:
- Eyelash curler
- The mascara I was talking about. It’s the Lash Queen Sexy Black mascara by Helena Rubinstein, and it is so good!
- My Rimmel eye pencil
- My Estée Lauder eyeshadow palette
- 3 eyeshadow brushes
- My eyebrow stuff, both the pencil and gel are from Hema
- Face powder
- Eyeshadow primer
- My Manhattan contour palette with my fave highlighter
- Powder brush, highlighter brush & contour brush
- My Hema Matte Lip Cream in Nude
- My Essence lip liner (the nude one but I forgot the name)
- And my Sisley L23 lipstick
I also last minute threw a hot pink lip shade in my handbag to spice things up a bit, but I promise that’s the only thing!
And that I all that I’m bringing on this 4 day trip. I am soooo excited to go back to Antwerp as it is one of my favourite cities I’ve visited so far, and so close to home as well!
Again, head over to my Instagram if you want to see what we get up to on this trip, and if you have any suggestions feel free to leave them in the comments of this post or any of my Instagram photos.
Thanks so much for stopping by ❤