Today I am kicking off my What I Pack series. I am sharing what I bring on my trips this summer, and I thought I’d start off with this little trip I make quite often.
This past weekend I went to my hometown Delft for a few nights to go clubbing with my friends and to see my parents. Like I said, I do this quite often, just spend one or two nights at my parents so I can hang out with them or my friends. So I thought it would be fun to show you what I packed.
Starting off with what I usually bring with me anyways, a little what’s in my bag.
- A book for the train journey relaxing
- My phone charger
- A USB stick because I needed to print somethings at my mom’s house
- My cardholder with all my important cards
- An extra hair tie
- My house keys and the keys to both my parent’s houses
- The lipstick I was wearing
- Mints, because I don’t want smelly breath
- A compact powder that doubles as a mirror
- A scarf in case I’d get cold. Definitely didn’t need it
Usually if I go clubbing and only spend one night in Delft I bring minimal makeup, but because I was there for 2 days and I also had to shoot some pictures I brought a bit more.
- My lash curler
- My new Estée Lauder eyeshadow palette (more on that in a post next week)
- All the brushes I needed
- An eyeshadow base to make my shadows last
- My favourite mascara
- Eyebrow gel
- Eyebrow pencil
- A black eyepencil
Like I mentioned before, my powder and lipstick were in my handbag. I usually also bring a bigger mirror, but I totally forgot one this time.
The other beauty stuff:
Of course makeup is not all the beauty stuff I need, so here’s the rest of the beauty stuff I brought. I forgot a hair brush, but luckily I could borrow my mom’s, and I did bring sunscreen but I forgot to put it in the picture.
- Makeup wipes
- Face wash
- A facial sunscreen to re-apply
- My daily moisturizer with SPF 50
- A perfume
- My birth control pill
- Eye cream
- Nightly moisturizer
- Toothpaste and a toothbrush
- Micellair water for on the wipes for some extra makeup removal
- A lip balm with SPF
Now as for the clothes. Normally I would just wear my clubbing outfit, but because it was so hot on Saturday I wore something else. I obviously also brought clean socks and underwear but I took these pics whilst unpacking and had already put those in the laundry.
- My mom jeans, that I wore clubbing. The pockets are nice and deep so I could fit my phone, cash, keys and ID.
- The top I wore clubbing
- A black tank top in case Sunday was as hot as Saturday
- A blouse in case Sunday was colder
What I wore:
So I didn’t wear my jeans when I went to Delft because it was too hot. Instead I wore this blush velvet slip dress and my Adidas (what else) that I wore all weekend.
Now like I said I needed to shoot some pictures whilst in Delft, and these were the 2 items I brought for that. I did end up wearing both of them, especially the jacket came in handy 🙂 they’re both from She Loves Mila (jacket here and shorts here) and I really love them!
Thanks for stopping by!